Walk It Out! | Community Spirit
Get in shape for a great cause?! Lace up your sneakers! Join the Alabama A&M English Club’s “Walking for Dyslexia” event 10am Saturday, November 2nd at the old gated Alabama A&M University track. That's right between the AAMU football stadium and soccer field. Wear sneakers and comfortable athletic apparel. The money raised will benefit the Greengate School for dyslexic students. All donations are tax deductible and may be given...
- by phone. Call 256-551-4439.
- by online payment. Visit www.greengateschool.org.
- in person on event day. (Make checks payable to the Greengate School.)
Did you know that Albert Einstein, Steven Spielberg, and Whoopi Goldberg all have battled dyslexia? This learning disability affects many in our own community. The Greengate School is a private, non-profit school that specializes in helping students with dyslexia.
Try this triple threat for good:)
- Learn more about dyslexia.
- Help the Greengate School.
- Stay fit before the New Year hits.