Chili cook off raised money for good cause | Community Spirit
The National Children’s Advocacy Center held a chili cook off in Huntsville today.
The event raised money for Leadership Huntsville/Madison County.
Contestants competed in events like the jalapeño pepper eating contest for bragging rights as well as to support a good cause.
Last year, the event raised $6,000.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mayor's 1-cent tax raise proposal met with opposition
- Huntsville Utilities crews offer weather-related assistance to TN
- Huntsville Boy Scout volunteer arrested on international child porn charges
- 1-cent sales tax increase considered to fund road project
- AL congressional delegation yet to meet with Boeing officials