St. Clair Ave. to close for utility work | News
Huntsville Utilities will be closing St. Clair Avenue Friday and Saturday for utility work.
St. Clair Avenue between Pelham Avenue and Facklet Street in Medical District will be closed so workers can install underground utility lines.
The closure will be from 5 a.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday.
The public will still have access to Big Spring Manor from the intersection of Pelham Avenue and St. Clair Avenue.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Impact of proposed tax hike leaves residents uneasy
- Mayor's 1-cent tax raise proposal met with opposition
- Huntsville Utilities crews offer weather-related assistance to TN
- Huntsville Boy Scout volunteer arrested on international child porn charges
- 1-cent sales tax increase considered to fund road project